In winter, besides skin care, you also need to take care of your hands and feet. At this time, due to the lack of moisturizer, the hands and feet became dry, rough and lifeless.
Let’s find out what to do to keep your skin soft in winter-
- Roughness of the feet is a common problem in winter. To avoid this problem, apply a mixture of ripe banana, ripe papaya, apple, a few drops of olive oil, a little milk cream and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash and apply moisturizer.
- Peel a squash, grate it and mix it with oatmeal powder, ripe banana, a little honey or glycerin, and egg white. Apply it well with both hands before bathing. When dry, wash your hands.
- Use cuticle cream or oil to soften nail cuticles. Lightly massage a drop of olive oil around the nails with your hands. This will increase the beauty of the nails.
- To remove excess dryness of the hands, massage the hands by mixing a few drops of honey and olive oil. Wash off after 15 minutes.
- Cucumber juice works well in protecting the skin. Mix cucumber juice and a drop of camphor with tea liqueur and keep in the fridge, which will act as a hand toner.
.Olive oil is very beneficial for the skin in Winter. When using a few drops of olive oil without moisturizer before going to bed at night, massage the palms of the hands, the back of the palms, fingers and elbows. You will see that the freshness of the skin will be fine.
. The use of extra hand sanitizer in the corona atmosphere has also increased the amount of roughness. Be sure to apply hand cream after using the sanitizer.